Full Color & Superior Print Quality!
have been an effective, high-impact advertising piece for many years!
ask most manufacturers, retailers, promoters, automotive and
entertainment companies and a large variety of other businesses.
a small, medium or large run of high fidelity four color posters
available in a variety of paper stock options? We can help.
Small, medium and large sized posters (up to 24" x 36")
are just a mouse click away. Make a poster, make a statement, and
make a new customer.
four color posters are available in many stock options to provide for
affordable short term use or durable long term placement.
Three common poster sizes ( 11" x 17", 18" x 24" and 24" x 36") to choose from and piece counts ranging from 250 to 25,000 available!
- Standard Poster sizes include 11" x 17", 18" x 24" and 24" x 36"
- Paper and card stock choices include: 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Matte Book, 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Cover and 14 pt. Premium Uncoated. Both 14 pt. C1S (card stock coated on one side) and 14 pt. C2S (card stock coated both sides) are available on the 18" x 24" size only.
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back).
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0) and front and back (4/4). Matte Book paper stock features Matte/Dull aqueous coating standard throughout.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back (check size and stock chosen for availability).
- Folding Options - Choose flat (flyers) standard or folded (brochures) with the following folding options: Note: Not all folding options are available for all poster sizes.
- Right Angle Bi-Fold
- Right Angle Tri-Fold
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, or car trunks.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily hang your poster!
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
Time - Standard
2 - 4 days (Standard 2 - 3 on 14ptC2S with Aqueous Coating and 100lb Gloss Book), optional
Next Day Service
available - check Step 2 in the order process for availability.
(5 - 7 day "Wait
& Save" pricing option is available on most poster
selections for an extra savings opportunity!)
Services - In-house
mail addressing and processing services available. We can inkjet on
Aqueous Coated stock.
Options - Choose a
PDF online proof,
Hard Copy Epson Proof or,
if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being
"Print Ready", you can select "No
Proof - Proceed As Is"
for a quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources