Brochures and Flyers are
excellent printed marketing tools designed to attract attention and promote new
We feature a multitude of paper stocks,
coating and folding options to accommodate
your specific needs.
We also proudly offer Recycled Stock/Substrates.
Print GREEN and help conserve our
natural resources! Our vegetable based inks are Eco-Friendly too!
Design your own brochure/flyer or choose
from 100's of professional brochure/flyer design templates available
"free-of-charge" in our user-friendly Ultra Design Studio Template Library.
from 250 to 100,000. Huge assortment of stocks, colors and finishing options!
- Standard Sizes ranging from 3.5" x 8.5" (smallest) to 25.5" x 11" (largest) – flat sizes
- Over 18 stocks to choose from in a wide variety of text/offset, book, cover and card stock paper weights. From 60 lb. to 16 pt. including many Recycled paper stocks for all your "Green" environmentally specified projects.
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, Black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back). We use environmentally friendly vegetable based inks on all our presses!
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0) and front and back (4/1, 4/4). Matte/Dull Aqueous Coating comes standard on all Matte paper stocks, front and back for 4/0, 4/1 and 4/4 color options. 14 pt. C2S also offers a Matte/Dull finish option. Check applied aqueous coating standards and options offered according to the specific paper stock chosen which are listed in the Coating Option drop down menu.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. UV coating is not available on paper stock weights less than 100 lb. Gloss Book and not available on any Matte, Linen or Satin paper stocks.
- Folding Options - Choose flat (flyers) standard or folded (brochures) with the following folding options: Note: Not all folding options are available for all brochure sizes.
- Z – Fold
- Double Parallel
- Gate Fold
- Double Gate Fold
- Right Angle Bi-Fold
- Right Angle Tri-Fold
- Right Angle Z-Fold
- Scoring - Horizontal or Vertical scoring options available. Availability of scoring option based on specific stock choice.
- Perforations – Choose either a Horizontal or Vertical perforation option on a minimum 100 lb. Gloss Book weight paper stock on up to most cover and card stock weights. Note: 80 lb Matte Book paper stock does not offer a perforation option.
- Drilling – Choose from 3 hole drilling (perfect for binders) or 5 hole Auto Drill for counter top catalog holders (mainly used in automotive parts books and retail applications)
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services – You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option. Note: We can inkjet on Aqueous and UV coated cards without smearing or smudging!
- Tabbing – Choose from one or two plastic wafer tabs to retain integrity for mailing purposes. The 1" round wafer tabs are perforated for quick and easy separation upon receipt by the end user.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer
- Turnaround Time – Standard 2 – 4 days (Standard 2 - 3 on 14ptC2S with Aqueous Coating and 100lb Gloss Book), optional Next Day Service available. Some paper stocks and/or ink color options may require up to 5 -7 days turnaround. Some paper stocks and/or ink color options may offer a 5 - 7 day "Wait & Save" pricing option for an extra savings opportunity!
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof – Proceed As Is" for quicker production turnaround time.
*Please Note - Ink printed on 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled) is prone to cracking when folded or scored. If your job requires folding or scoring, we recommend selecting a 12 pt. premium stock.
Product Support Resources